Tuesday, March 2, 2010

We're not obsessed, we're just best friends!

Hi everyone!


LOL Excuse my random blog title, it's hard coming up with names for this collection without resorting to chat-speak...

Don't know what I'm talking about?

THIS is BFF from China Glaze...














It's nigh on impossible to take a bad photo of this baby! This is under 2 different lights and flash. It ALWAYS looks amazing! I'm obsessively in love with these. I need the whole set!

Not that this wasn't gorgeous enough on it's own - I wanted to add a tiny bit of konad, mostly cos I've been feeling super lazy. So I thought a mini galaxy would work with the amazing starbursts of colour!
This took AGES. I almost gave up - but it looked so cool I couldn't stop! These are teeny stars from fauxnad C01.



Hello right hand! We don't see you round these parts much! haha!








For the stamping I wanted it to be subtle and work with the holo-ey-goodness rather than overpowering it. So when I read that Aussie brand Chi Chi konads well but is very pale and you can see through it - I thought this may be the perfect occasion to try! 
The stamping colour is "High Maintenance" - you last saw it when I did my half moon manicure! 
Pretty, no?


Love,
Photobucket

13 comments:

polishedlyrics said...

nu'un she's my best friend! :)

This looks amazing on you and I love the little stars! Can we say perfect?!?!

Skye said...

i LOVe the holo collection I remember my first one I couldnt stop looking at my nails!

Looks great on you

Anonymous said...

Looooooooooove this! I love the holos! I'm changing my schedule, and next week needs to be OMG week!

Zoë said...

Jessica - haha thanks so much doll!

Skye - thanks so much doll! Grr living in Aus is starting to annoy me... There's so much stuff I want that is a total pain to get and we are forced to pay whetever they charge on the evil bay!

Sasha - thanks hun!

Scandalous - holo week? YAY.

Nicole said...

Wow, I love this, and most especially with those cute little stars over the top :)

Zoë said...

Nicole - thanks so much! Not that it's not amazing on its own but I figured everyone has seen this collection a bajillion times already.

Paige said...

Wow, that is such a gorgeous color!

Zoë said...

gildedangel - I'm in love with it!

Unknown said...

You have some awesome nails for this nailpolish!
Love the little stars.. <3

Rebecca said...

Amazing!

Jenny$1983 said...

So cool! I have DV8, IDK and OMG, DV8 is my favourite :)

This konadicure works so well, it's gorgeous!

Nessa said...

This is really cool and subtle I love it!

Zoë said...

Thess - thank you so much!

Rebecca - thank you!

Jenny - I need DV8! It's en route... just waiting for it to get to my mailbox! Thanks a lot :)

Contests And Such - thanks so much doll!

Disclosure & License





Creative Commons License
This work by Toxin is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 Australia License.

This policy is valid from 24 January 2010 This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog does not accept any form of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. However, we will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations. The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements. The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
Get your own policy here.