Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Beetle Eyes

Hey everyone!
sorry for the late post - I had such a lazy day an was trying to figure out what the heck to post as I still have no cotton balls and beetle nails, so I did a matching eye look with the shadows I got from Lisa Kate!

Sorry for the application and pics - makeup is definitely not my forte as yet but now that I have so many pretty colours I want to play with them and show you the results!












This looks much brither and more amazing in real life - pictures can't convey just how amazing these colours are!

I used:
Aromaleigh - Cricket (acid green - inner corner)
Barry M - Aqua Gold (teal with gold shimmer)
Hi Fi - Don't Fear The Nobodies (bright blue)
Fyrinnae  Hypercool (black with blue shimmer)

I think it turned out quite cool looking!
If you want to see more makeup looks let me know, likewise if you think I should keep them to myself.
Also if you have any suggestions for colour combos or links for designs etc you want to see me try - I'm still learning and would love some help!

The colours I have are here.


Love,
Photobucket

9 comments:

polishedlyrics said...

This is beautiful! I love the blues and greens.

Zoë said...

Thanks so much hun!

Unknown said...

Oh you have pretty Eyeballs!
I think you should do more makeup...I know I need to or the emails will never stop. I need to send you some of my Evil Shades!

april brooks said...

Wow! That's awesome!

Zoë said...

Evil Angel -Haha pretty eyeballs! Cool! Oh that would be AWESOME! EEeeEEeEee! And you NEED to! Do you sell your shadows?

April - thanks so much!

Jenny$1983 said...

Gorgeous!

I'd love to be able to give you tips but I have no experience with loose shadows, pigments or mineral eyeshadows :(

Lisa Kate said...

Wow you look gorgeous!! I love the color combo XD

Zoë said...

Jenny - i'm the same! I just cant help playing with these though!

Lisa kate - thanks so much! :)

jo.frougal said...

Those greens really complement your eyes very well.

Disclosure & License





Creative Commons License
This work by Toxin is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 Australia License.

This policy is valid from 24 January 2010 This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog does not accept any form of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. However, we will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations. The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements. The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
Get your own policy here.